♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Past Styles

My FIRST attempt to do a mohawk on my own hair....This is great compared to my second/last attempt.
Really bad quality but about 1/3 was braided and the bottom was curled (with curling iron). This was less than a couple of hours after being curled and the curls were basically gone. My hair can't hold curls too well. =(

Last year around this time, right after I got my side bangs.
About an hour after going swimming this is the effect.
Not to sure how I got style but I like it (can't ever get this again). I like because it has curls but it's tamed, usually my hair is everywhere.
Straight with a little bit of curls. This what my hair looks like with no flatiron in the morning just brushing it.

1 comment:

  1. Found you on Beads, Breads and Beyond I also have a blog with different hair styles http://mylittlerascals-letty.blogspot.com/
    Hope to get some from u 2.

    ReplyDelete