♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

-Work with what you got!

I've been thinking about starting a makeup section on this blog. But the thing is I'm not a pro when it comes to the makeup, actually I pretty new to correctly applying makeup. So please give me your honest opinions on how you think the makup looks. Remember I have to walk out the house with the stuff on my face. :)


This is all of the makeup products that I have, after all I'm still a newby. One brush (crazy huh?) and some drugstore pallettes.

So, here's a few that I've done. I've only really done eye makeup. I have a lot more interest in it than any other kind of makeup at this point.
Huge Disclaimer: Makeup may look terrible, hair does looks terrible, and skin looks even worst. Beware! Click on picture to make larger, but I wouldn't reccomend it!


A Different Day.


A Different Day.

A Different Day.

So, how does the eye makeup look?

Any questions, concerns, comments, or ideas regarding this blog or myself can be e-mailed to imjustnatalie@yahoo.com.


9 comments:

  1. I don't think your makeup looks terrible! I love purple! And hey, we were all newbies in the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. helloo
    i love make up and i must say yours doesn´t look that bad.
    i love the colour on the eyes.
    just keep practicing and you´ll be great.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo cool...im a new follower..hope u can follow back
    http://afashionistasdreamoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HiiI! Well, I think your make up is gorgeous for party at night! Adorable, for a Girls Night Out at the disco. I think you could check on my blog and feel free to follow me, I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . I would be so glad.

    ReplyDelete