♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough –Mae West


Got this at Ross for $7.99.



There's a little store (can't think of the name of it) in my local mall and they sell accessories for a dollar. Most of it isn't really my style. But I liked these. And there is another necklace I wanted but decided not to get it, and now it is all I think about. I need to go back and get it!

Bath and Body works was having a huge sale. Practically everything was 75% off and $2-$5. So I just got one of my favorite scents 'secret wonderland'.

My sister made chocolate chip cookies with butterscotch added. They are amazing!

My sister got a new puppy, Ebony. She is a yorkie and chihuahua mix.

Might play the Michael Jackson game tonight (for the first time), despite my tiredness. And ironically today is the day he died 2 years ago. RIP

Finished 2 McDonald's Frappes,which are amazing, (one caramel, one mocha) and I'm still sleepy.

Got this tribal tube dress from a store called citi trends. It was only $8.99. The tags say it's from american apparel. (It's not second hand.) I'm not sure how much the dress is at american apparel but I googled it and they said around 30 bucks. So what a deal. And plus my sister bought it for me. I'm thinking about wearing this on my birthday, which is in less than a month.

Got this high waisted skirt from Cititrends too. It was less than 4 bucks. So another great deal. And my sister bought it too.

I subscribed to Instyle a few months ago. So I've been reading the magazines a lot lately.

Got this cute little tribal headband from Forever21- $4.80

No comments:

Post a Comment