♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things I need to buy!

Well, I guess I don't need these things, but I want them really bad.


A Marilyn Monroe poster

A denim shirt (this one is from forever21 for $24.80 click here)

I really want this backpack for school. So hopefully whenever I go to the store, they will have some. Forever21 $25.80 Click here

Superhero briefs. Lol Don't judge me. They are usually alot more comfy than thongs.

A pillowpet. Never heard of a pillowpet? Click here.

I guess that's all I want for now. My birthday is on Wednesday, so hopefully I can get some money. I know I what more stuff, but I only got 3 hours of sleep lastnight, so my thinking is a off key. So I'll probably make another post.

6 comments:

  1. haha my sister wants that exact unicorn one!
    and i need a chambray/denim shirt too :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the unicorn or the dinosaur. They are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag! I really want to get one, they are the cutest things!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sounds of a Marilyn Monroe poster! And I have two superhero-themed underwear sets, hahaha.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the denim shirt, I also need one.

    Want to follow each other? :)x

    Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. just got a denim shirt like that today! and i also want a bag like that!

    deilove18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete