♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'm back!!!+Happy Mother's Day+Agaci

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I been procrastinating like crazy. With school ending on June 3rd I've been working my butt off and getting my summer plans together. I know you thought I was dead or something. Lol.


First off Happy Mother's Day (Yes, I do understand it was like 2 weeks ago). This is what I got my mommy. A homemade gift basket with a lot of things she likes made with my own beautiful little hands. =)

The basket included:

-a statue of an elephant(she loves elephant statues, they are all over our house)
-itunes giftcard
-a box of turtles (one of her favorite candies
-soaps/bodywash
-Excedrin (she gets bad headaches)
-cute little homemade flowers
-chocolate covered strawberries (not in the basket)
It had more stuff in it but being that it was 2 weeks ago I forgot some of the other little things in it


Then I went to Agaci (my sister and cousin got me hooked on that little place). I got this nice top and skirt(yes, skirt...on my journey to turn girly this summer=success)


Only $13.50 I got a large to wear it like a dress/tunic.



Up close on the skirt.

Was originally $17.50 but was on sale for 40% off so it was $10.50.

I got this new headband which I adore so much. I'm in love with it. And lately I've been using curling mousse (*sighs* which I completely ran out of on Thursday *sad face*) to make the cutest curls ever that actually last (I get so many compliments on my curls). But anyway, I got it from claire's for like $4.50 or $5.50 (Can't remember) U.S price.


I change my whole outfit of the day just to match it with this headband. (It's a big bow on side)

2 comments: