♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Music Monday!!!

I really have been wanting to do this for a while but Mondays are usually the hardest for me (as well many other people) so here it is. Every Monday I will (try)put up 5 songs that I'm really feeling that Monday. Some songs may be the same from the previous week. Feel free to put you opinions about the songs but I don't criticize me because of the music I listen to. I like ALL types of music. Okay so here goes. =)

1. Riding Solo-Jason Derulo (It came out last year but I recently discovered it.)
2. No Bulls**t-Chris Brown
3. Unthinkable Remix-Alicia Keys feat. Drake
4. July-Drake feat Jhene Aiko (I think I spelled it right)
5. 9am in Dallas- Drake (It's just a freestyle but he's so deep, so I love him. =)


Yes this is a lot of Drake. Surprisingly I didn't put any Nicki Minaj (I love her) on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment