♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm Back! :)))

(Just a picture to show I'm still alive! I know bad quality. It's just a laptop picture.)
This is just an update on everything that's happened since I've been on my blogger's break!

1. I got braces yesterday.
2. I have been taking more pictures of everything.
3. I am currently addicted to tea and of course Starbucks (but that's nothing new).
4. My mommy's birthday is on Wednesday.
5. My emotions have been more out of control than normal.
6. My style is really evolving into something great! And I plan to post 'outfit of the day' once a week.
7. I am really focused in school as of right now. I've been looking at colleges lately. And I think I know where I want to go! EXCITING!
8. I am really in tuned with my hair....more than usual.
9. I really want to start working out. Hopefully I will start tomorrow. But I know I won't because I procrastinate to much.
10. I deactivated my Facebook account on Friday. It was the most refreshing thing EVER!
11. The plan is to blog twice a week.

1 comment:

  1. Your pic is so cute! Happy birthday to your mum today :) I know the feeling about facebook btw I deactivated mine a while ago, thinking I'd go back but have never had the urge. Feels great! x

    ReplyDelete