♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Keep your head high gorgeous, there are people who would kill to see you fall (Weekly Recap/Haul)

I love this quote (don't be surprised if you see it again on here). Sometimes I need to hear stuff like this. And I love to share quotes with others.

Please Note: This was eaten before my diet started! (Sigh)

This was before diet too. 44oz. of heaven. If I could I would drink all of my calories.

I use to drink tea all day. But since I've started my diet I haven't touched it. (sighs again). :(


Macy's- $???
Finally on some less depressing stuff, like shopping. Went to Macy's and got this from The Material Girl line. Material Girl is by Madonna's daughter, and I'm totally in love with it, it's the reason I go to Macy's. I use it as a school bag, it's really durable, I was waiting for it to break (because I carry a lot of stuff) but it's good.

Baker's shoes- ON SALE $9.99 (original price $14.00)
I always get on my sister for going in just about every store in the mall. But this time having her with me paid off. The first thing I noticed when I got to the accessories section was the leopard print belt (I've been into leopard print everything lately) and I needed a new black one. So this was great!


Shasa- $3.80 (I think)
I really don't like the store I got this headband at. Their clothes are cheaply made and very thin and see through. But I had to get this headband. Honestly I'm secretly waiting for it to break.

Forever21- $17.80
I'm wearing this shirt today. :)) So I'll post a OOTD later. It's a really nice top, I love it because it's flowy. And it's pretty weightless so it can be wore in the summer.

Forever21- $4.50
Just a nice cream colored wrap around scarf. Not sure what I'll wear this with but I really like it.

Macy's- $22.00
I was looking EVERYWHERE for leopard print tights! I went online and looked at Macy's and they had them. :) It made my day. Guess what brand it is. MATERIAL GIRL! I'm officially in love.

Do you have anything from The Material Girl Line? Any recent hauls?

1 comment: