♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

-shoe game crazy; the mental asylum looking for me!

All these images are from Crazy Sexy Shoes and Shopstyle!

Ambertina Bejeweled Sandal by Christian Louboutin


Titanic Ballerina pump from Alexander McQueen! I love Alexander.


Christian Louboutin “Clou Noeug” shoes


Christian Louboutin Greissimo

Christian Louboutin

Fendi

Stretch Platform OTK Boot is another Christian Louboutin

Alexander McQueen


Vivienne Westwood shoe called “Lady Dragon"


Giuseppe Zanotti Glitter Peep-Toe Pumps


Badgley Mischka

Christian Louboutin


Gucci

Well, honestly I only expected to do five or six shoes....well I did more. I included all of my favorite shoe designers! All of these are hot!

I have two posts that should be up by Sunday night/Monday morning.

Which shoes do you like? Who your favorite shoe designer?

7 comments:

  1. these are soooo HOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are. I'm glad you agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the
    Christian Louboutin “Clou Noeug” shoes!! im on shopstyle too...i love that site.

    umm do i sense a fellow harajuku barbie fan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol That's random. Do you mean am I a Nicki Minaj fan? If that's what you are asking yes I am a huge fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah i only asked because the title of the post is lyrics from her song. yes I love her! thanks sooo much for posting my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome. Lol I can tell you are a fan of hers too from the sidebar of your blog.

    ReplyDelete