♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

-we gonna party like it's 2012

Hi loves, sorry I haven't done a real post in a while. So here we go this is an update/haul and everything in between!



(The actual hair)
Decided to do a nice quick trim on my hair! Because it was pretty damaged. And I think it looks great. Cut about 3 inches.

This is Iced Passion Tea Lemonade from Starbucks. Amazing. It could have a bit more sugar, but that wasn't a problem for me. Side Note: That pink looks great on my finger nails. It's by Avon, it's called Viva Pink. It's awesome.


This dress is from Forever21 and was only $17.80! And it is great. I was a little scared to wear this because on average it's about 98 degrees and this is a long sleeved dress. But of course when you go to a restaurant it's always cold, so that worked out perfectly.

(Me in the dress; my room is a mess)
My friend had a birthday dinner at TGI Friday's and I wore this dress. I had a lot more fun than I thought I would have because I only knew 2 of the people (one being the birthday girl) there. But I totally made new friends. :) In case your wondering I ate, Grilled Shrimp Scampi & Salmon with french fries and a loaded potatoes (comes with 2 sides) and Dr.Pepper. Including tax it was under $20.00.


(Lol, at my doggy in the bottom picture)
This was my last birthday gift, my mom ordered it online and it was suppose to be shipped to our home by my birthday (July 20th). But the box got here on July 31st. But no, my story doesn't end there, when we look at the back of the jewelry box the whole back side was punched out and the legs had scratches on it. So of course we sent it back and finally it was shipped back
August 4th. And it's perfect!

(with some of my jewelry in it)
Being that I live less than 7 minutes away from a Forever21 and the fact that it's my favorite store, a lot of my clothes come from there!

(Broken Heart Club)

I saw this shirt online, so I went to the store and it wasn't there. Came back 2 days later and wasn't going to look in the section (because we went there to get my mom a handbag), but a little voice in the back of my head said go look. And guess what it was there! Only $7.00 but the original price was $14.80 (I think). The price was so low because it was a part of their yellow tag deal! What a deal....more than 50% off.


(It means 'In love with jealousy')
I got this top when I was looking for the top above. $7.00 also. I googled what the words mean. And the first part means 'I love' but the last word is isn't actually jealous in french but it's really close so they just called it jealous. It makes no sense but no one else has to know!



(Don't mind the hanger and sheets and all that non sense)

This is just a regular blue sweatshirt! At school we can't wear jackets/sweatshirts etc. with logos on it. So I can wear it to school. $8.00 at Forever21. Kinda sheer/see through. But yeah it doesn't matter.





Cute and simple Mickey summer top. This was $14.80.





I actually got this from the dollar store. Usually I don't get makeup from the dollar store but I brought this brand from somewhere else and I really enjoy it! So I decided what the heck, let's get it.





This is a nice natural palette also. This one was about $5.00 at Target. I went to Target for some new E.L.F products, but they didn't have any new ones I wanted. So I got this instead!
I was going to put more in this post but I have decided to make a different post for them. Most likely a 'back to school' post.

4 comments:

  1. I should definitely trim my hair too z=

    I love finding great things at the dollar store, especially makeup and skin care produts (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love the dollar stores that sale things that usually cost $5.00 or $6.00 for only 1 buck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's great. I have quite a bit of it!

    ReplyDelete