♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Update!


Alot of things on my mind!
-Finally got my 25 followers! Thanks so much.
-My friend's birthday is today but her party is on Friday.I'm not sure what I'm going to wear. I'm thinking about putting up a poll up of Outfits I have in mind and have you guys pick what I should wear. Or just go back to Forever21 (we went yesterday too) and just have my mother a little upset at me because she's tired of going back 3-4 times a week. She'll get over it. But I have her shopping for purses at Forever21, so she doesn't mind too much
-My mouth hurts, I went to dentist yesterday. And they did fillings. I swear dentists are evil. I go back next week to get 2 more fillings and a tooth pulled. Please pray for me! But hopefully I can my braces before school starts. August 23!
-I have to go to school to change my schedule on Monday.
-I have 20 days til school starts again and I really want to lose a couple of pounds. So salads and veggies here I come. I'm going to work out in a few minutes. I really want to lose 15 pounds. Yes, I know I should have started sooner. But I procrastinate.


Any tips on how I could lose weight or eat healthier? What do you do to stay in shape?

No comments:

Post a Comment