♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

-Real eyes realize Real lies!

Hi loves, I'm not sure if you remember but last month I made a list of things I want to accomplish and one of the things were to get 25 followers before summer ends! Guess what I have 24 followers. So if you are reading this but not a follower please follow. If you don't see the follow button, it should be right under my title picture. :) Please read the post I posted yesterday! Post from yesterday!


My mom needed to go somewhere that was a couple of blocks away, so we decided to bring my dog since he hasn't been riding in a while. And I took this cool picture. I love everything about it! :) It's him hanging out the window.


Decided to go to McDonald's. And got 10 piece nuggets and a large fry. Lol I ate half the fries in the car. And got a liter of Dr.Pepper from the gas station! Heaven! Just finished watching the Jersey Shore Premiere again, but now 'When I was 17' is on. I have two songs stuck in my head.... California Girls (Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg) and I like it (Enrique Iglesias ft. Pitbull).

So what have you guys been up to?

4 comments:

  1. Yes, thank you for following! Hope you enjoy the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute blog! i love mcdonals omggg, the pictures made me hungry :)

    feel free to check out my blog!
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I love McDonalds too.
    Please follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete