♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

-you gotta own it, if you want it

This is mostly a jewelry haul. Hope you like it!
Note: I always post prices so you would know how much in case you would like to go to the store and buy. And because I have no job and my parents aren't filthy rich so they can't just hand me a stack, everything is usually nicely priced :)




This necklace is from A'gaci. It's really nice! I wore it on my birthday. It was only $3.99.


This is also from A'gaci. Haven't worn this yet and I have no idea what I'll wear it with yet. Honestly, I don't like owls (and if you have seen the 4th kind, the movie, you know why) but I couldn't resist this little guy! $3.99


This nice butterfly necklace is from Forever21. $4.80


Forever21 also. I wore this to the beach. And it's really nice. I can't find the receipt, so I went on the website and it said it was $3.80, and I think that's correct.


My birthday was on July 20th (on a Tuesday) so we went to dinner, nothing too big. But on Saturday we went to the beach. And my mommy brought me this necklace. I love it. But the edges are sharp!

So, me and my mom went the mall and she was like get lost (because she was getting my birthday gift) and we were in JC Penney's (the most boring place ever!!!). And being the awesome person I am, I can spot a Forever21 a mile away. :) So I got this top. And the 'love' necklace at the top. Then I saw a Starbucks. Another place I can always spot! This top is big, I should have gotten a small instead of medium but it makes a great over-sized top. $14.80


This headband is awesome! I love bows, so it's great. For some reason it reminds me of 'Alice in Wonderland'. It's actually like two bows together. As you can see on the bottom picture on the right side of the bow. Forever21. $1.50 Side Note: That yellow looks nice on my nails.

I went to Panda Express (I love their Orange Chicken) which is like a chinese place. And of course I had a fortune cookie (I never eat them) and this is what it said! 'Cherish home and family as a special treasure'. So do it. :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! Please follow the blog! And I will check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loves bows too !! thats so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have amazing fashion sense. You inspire me to shop. ^.^ lol BTW love the Hello Kitty Tee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Thank You!
    I'm not a big HK fan but I like this tee. :)

    ReplyDelete