♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

-what you don't know won't kill you; or will it?

I was going to put up 3 new posts on Friday morning because my sister was picking me up to come to her house on Friday afternoon. But there was a total change of plans because it's been raining a lot and we've been having 'Flash Flood Warnings' (Hurricane Season) and it wasn't raining on Thursday night, so she decided to pick me up early to avoid the horrible weather. My pictures were already on the computer so all I had to do was post them. I'm not sure when I'll be back home to post them, I might stay til next weekend. But who knows. But they will be up soon. I pinkie promise. But in the mean time I'll post 20 random facts about myself, so you can know a little more about me.
1. I have 2 last names. (It's hyphenated)
2. My favorite animals are monkeys. (I'm not sure why, but they rock.)
3. I smell everything (ex. I smell paper before I write, and food before I eat) My sister definitely thinks I have 'OCD'.
4. My dog's name is Cooper, and he's a German Shepard puppy, and he loves me and I love him.
5. I struggle with binge eating. But I'm more active now and I try to binge on Granola Bars and Veggies, so I'm losing weight slowly.
6. I'm slightly obsessed with Drake (The Rapper) and Nicki Minaj.
7. I'm slowly trying to get this makeup thing down.....so far so good. That's one of the reasons I have the blog to get help from you guys with makeup.
8. My favorite store in Forever21.
9. I've made a self commitment to put less heat on my hair. That was in May and this is July and I've only flat ironed my hair once. So that's not bad at all. Usually I would flatiron it almost everyday. But, I love my curly hair, and so does everyone else.
10. My iPod's name is Lyric. And my cell phone's name in Shellie the Cellie. Corny? Yes. But does it make me happy? Yes. And that's all that matters.
11. Sometimes I daydream more than I live. I'm working on it.
12. I procrastinate like crazy. (You might have already came to that conclusion by my lack of post. Sorry.) In school I do 'major projects' the morning that they are due. I wake up at around 3 am and get to work and I usually get a high 90....my best ideas come to me when I'm under pressure. I know one day that's totally going to back fire on me, but I consider it a skill.
13. I'm addicted to Starbucks Frappuccinos. I get a weird craving for them and it doesn't go away til I get one. Sometimes I'll have a craving for a whole week if I don't get one.
14. I loveeee tortilla chips. Yes, just plain ol tortilla chips. No salsa. No cheese. I have a picture from when I was around 2 or 3 and I was just sitting on the stairs eating tortilla chips. So I guess I've always loved them.
15. I was born on July 20th at exactly 8:30pm.
16. I love my mother more than anyone else.
17. My second language is sarcasm.
18. I know a kabillion songs(yes, a kabillion) but I can't remember anything my teacher tells me. SMH.
19. I randomly make weird sounds all the time.
20. I have a strong desire to love someone and for someone to love me back.

I hope you enjoyed this these random facts. I promise to get the other posts up.

What are a couple of your random facts?

No comments:

Post a Comment