♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Forever21♥

I've been saying I'm going to post this since Saturday (today is Wednesday) and I'm just now getting to it because I was going to do a haul with Forever 21 and E.L.F products but I can't currently do that right now because honestly I'm too lazy. So here's a couple things I got from Forever21. Don't mind the comforter in the background, I'm still a big kid at heart.

I like this top. And I plan to wear this with the shorts below on the 4th of July. Omg I hope it doesn't rain.

Just regular shorts, you can never have too many in the summer.

These top is awesome and I can't wait to wear it. I saw it and I had to try it on. To me, it just looks like something I would wear. You can't really tell in this picture but its 3/4 sleeve. And it's sort of thick and soft and 100% cotton. It looks a lot better on me.


#Random So this is what I've been craving, and I finally got it.

Chili Cheese Fries with extra hot cheese sauce from Fuddfuckers. =)

Have you been to Forever21 lately?

What have you been craving lately?

And my E.L.F Haul post in coming soon.

4 comments: