♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

-better late than never; but never late is better



I was suppose to post this Saturday...but well it's up now and that's all that matters.
From left to right
1. Father's Day Card-for my mom's husband; he loved it. ($3.59)
2. Rimmel Foundation Primer-I used it and I used a new foundation and I broke out all under my eyes so I'm not sure which caused it. ($6.49)
3. Taxi Yellow Creme NYC Nail polish-it's looks great with a white base and I'm very pleased with it.($0.94)
4. Maybelline Mascara-I only tried it once (I'm trying to finish my other brand before I start on the new one so I just sampled it) but it's pretty good. ($5.94)
5. NYC Lippin' Large Lip Plumper-I didn't get this because I wanted 'plump' lips, I got this because I love the way plumper feels on my lips. Weird? I know. ($3.59)
6. Eyebrow Razor-Lol No comment on this...I'm not even sure why I got these. I scared to death of messing my eyebrows up. I think I'm just going to leave it to the professionals. ($0.99)

4 comments:

  1. Eyebrow razor? I have never heard of this before! And the mascara is my HG mascara, when I wear it people think I am wearing fake eyelashes.. it's that good! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, an eyebrow razor, when I was younger my sister would always use it. And it's sort of hard to find. And yse the mascara is really good.

    ReplyDelete