♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Music Monday!

Sadly I missed last Monday. =( But better late than never. So for this week if I could I would put the whole Thank Me Later album by Drake on here, which I told you guys I got in my last post but I can't. So here we go. No particular order.

1. Billionaire by Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars
2. Fancy by Drake ft. T.I and Swizz Beatz
3. Fireworks by Drake ft. Alicia Keys
4. The Resistance by Drake
5. Say Yeah Remix by Wiz Khalifa ft. Lil Wayne

This is my favorite video right now. The song can get sort of annoying espeicially with every one singing but I'm deeply in love with this video.



Sorry I made the video so small but I had to resize it so it would show.

No comments:

Post a Comment