♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

-catch a fallen star; put it in your pocket; never let it fade away



Omfg! I follow a lot of ladies that live in the Uk (because they have great fashion) and a lot of them shop at Topshop and I wish they had one where I live. I looked at the store locator in the US and their is only one in New York. I don't live in New York, YET! And I'm not too crazy about shipping, I'm very impatient and I want the clothes immediately. I went on the website this morning and saw quite a few things, I want. And I have a Birthday in less than a month...so maybe I'll order a few things. Here are some of the things I like.












And this was just a few things (I didn't want to get too picture heavy). So I've come to a conclusion that I'm going to send them an e-mail begging to create their stores all around the US. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a total sucker for black dresses and looove the 2nd one
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that I only like black dresses too. I'm not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 2nd and 3rd dress and the lacey tights!!! I have some.

    I love topshop, it is so expensive for me but they do have a lot of nice stuff.

    Great blog, I followed you!

    ReplyDelete