♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What's New???



Decided to add a little humor to your life. Today's quote is brought to you by Paris Hilton. Despite this quote I think I like her, but I'm not too sure. So what's new with me you might ask(I know you are not asking that but don't kill my ego)? Well Let's see...

-SCHOOL'S OUT (and the crowd goes wild and the angels sing) so now I have to sit and wait to make sure I don't have to go to summer school.

-I'm getting over my ex crush, only because he has a girlfriend now and he says he loves her. (sits and wishes I was in love) Wonder if he deleted my number from his cellular device...I highly doubt it because when they breakup he'll be back on me like white on rice. Opps! Did I say out loud. Sorry

-It rained super hard today. I had my door closed and I heard a thump, and opened the door, it was my doggy he ran into my room because he was scared of the rain then he fell asleep. And I am one of the few people that would go outside to take pictures. (ran out in sweats and a tank top then ran back into the house to put a jacket on then ran back out) Silly me.

-I'm started tennis today, not too bad. If I may say so myself I had the best back hand out there. (Toot Toot, Yes that was the sound of me tooting my own horn)

- I got super nausea eating my grilled chicken salad like 5 minutes ago. (Just thought I should add that in)

So that's just about it. Want a few more updates, follow me on Twitter, I follow back just let me know. What's new with you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment