♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Like (Again)!!! (Shoe Edition)


Am I the only one that's not too clear on how to walk in these?

I like these, they are shoes and pants. Willow Smith, Will and Jada Smith's daughter, wore these in pink on the red carpet.

This was sort of scary because I thought they were real dogs at first they aren't cute at all but they are certainly different.

HAHA! Just enjoy this one.

Well technically this one is a shoe. =)

I looked at this shoes and fell in love. Then I looked at the designer's name and saw that it was the late and great Alexander Mcqueen, so that explains it all. I love a lot of his work. I wish I could have worked with him.

Ummm Wow! I can honestly say I'm speechless. Just get an ipod!

These shoes are totally bad ass. Worn by the one and only bad ass herself Victoria Beckham!

No comment!

And this concludes my 'I like' (shoe edition). =)

2 comments: