♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

This Week!/Outfit Of The Day!

So on Tuesday after my tennis practice, I decided to go to the store to get Drake's album (I wanted to buy it instead of downloading it, which is number 47 on my 48 things to do before summer's over list)and this is what I saw.
That's right ALL SOLD OUT!!!! I can't even tell you how upset I was because I really wanted to support one of my favorite artist and I was a little cranky because I was tired after practice. So I went home.
Then the next day (Wednesday)when my mom got home from work she gave me this. =)


This is a simple yet always fashionable summer look.
-A black Tank
-Acid Wash Jeans
-Silver Sandals
Note: No accessories are needed. (The only accessories used wore my glasses)


Just a close up on the zipper on the bottom on the jeans.

I wore these. I got them from Forever 21 for like $7.50. I have black and silver.

These are the black ones.

Hair: Natural Bedhead Look.


These picture due my hair no justice once so ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment