♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

-i want us to be together forever, like twentyonee

Please follow the blog if you are a reader. I want to meet my goal of 25 followers before summer ends.

This would've been up sooner but I've decided to put the website on all the pictures, so no one will steal the pictures or anything. Then my Yahoo! (where I stored all of the pictures for the blog) was acting all stupid. But yeah, they are up now. =) Enjoy.
I went to Forever21 last week and this is what I got. =)


I love it. I usually wear a medium, but because this dress is so flowy I got a small and it fits perfectly. It makes my small boobs look a little bigger. Haha. It looks a lot better in person. I'll put a picture of me in the dress up whenever I wear it. And it has pockets. =)($ 13.80)

I've been looking for cute, small flowers hairclip. And I found them. Adorable. ($2.50)

All I actually wanted was the flower earrings but I liked the hearts and the little pearls too. ($4.80)

We have a store in my city called 'Image', I'm not sure if it's nationwide or anything. But they have pretty nice stuff for cheap. So this is what I got from there.

I'm aware that school hasn't started back yet, but this will be my homecoming dress. Lol. Homecoming for us is like in October. But I'm prepared. I got it so early because all the girls wait til the week of homecoming to get their dresses, and risk having the same dress that another female has because we all shop at some of the same local stores. That's not happening to me. =) Sort of 80's.($13.99) Note: It looks a lot better on an actual person than it does in this picture on the hanger.

Just a little Bandeau Bra, to wear under some tops. I been wanting one for a while and one size fits all. =) (1.99 or 2.99 can't remember)


Here's what it looks like on my skin. Nice colors. They had natural colors and stuff like that but I don't have any colors this bright. And I've heard great reviews over this. So... I'm not sure if it last a long time. I put the blue om my eye, but it was just a tester.
Please, please follow if you aren't already.

10 comments:

  1. these are some suuper cute buys.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You @Christina and @Julianne. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute buys!
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx
    (don't forget to enter the giveaway while you're there!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You please follow the blog. Thanks. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dresses you got are so cute!
    And I just followed you :)
    Maybe you want to check out mine, since we kind of do the same thing... I just signed up today though.
    Have a great day:)

    www.hiwhynot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following! I will check out your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute dress for homecoming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have that pink dress!

    http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete