♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

#RandomPictures =)

These are just some random pictures from the last 2 weeks. Hope you enjoy!



I spent 4th of July with my sister's husband family (alone with my sister and her husband). I love them as if we were blood related. And we got to see the fireworks. Here's a couple of pictures.


My sister's dog. His name is Pepper. He is a Yorkie. And he likes to eat.


Haha. My shoes glow in the dark. Lol. We went to midnight bowling and most of the lights go off and the bowling balls and pins glow in the dark. And some clothing and shoes glow because I guess they use a Black Light. They play music videos on the projector and everything. You should check your local bowling alley to see if they have this. It's so much fun.

Have you ever had Oven-Baked Nachos. They were fantastic. And it was fully loaded with 2 types of cheese, pico, green salsa, ground beef, and sour cream (not shown) and some more things. Be careful if you make these because the chips do get hard after a while. I can't remember what I put the oven on. But I left them in for about 20 minutes.

I'm not trying to show you the television. I was trying to show you that I've been watching the 'Every Degrassi Ever Marathon'. And on the screen is Ellie and Jimmy (Drake). Side Note: the house looks like a beach house.

Want a new snack? Try these. They are great. But they are limited edition. So get them while you can.

Or maybe a healthier snack. Watermelon.

Have a gaming system but tired of the 'typical' games. These are really cool to play with your friends. (Left to Right) 'You're in the Movies' is cool, it comes with a camera. And it will tell you to do something such as run, look surprise, and it has funny games like run from the tornadoes, or punch the punching bag, or race another player on who can pull the rope faster and much more. Then they pick scenes from the activities you did and puts it together in a movie. Nice! 'Scene It' is pretty cool too, they have a bunch of questions about movies (that are sort of old) like who's this actor (shows high school picture) and they play a clip from a movie and ask you things like what pocket did the man pull the knife from. I think one of the coolest things was that it came with buzzers so you can play with 1-3 other friends. And 'Lips' is awesome. I'm not sure if it comes with 2 microphones or if you have to buy extra microphones but if you have 2 you can play with a friend. You get to pick a song from a wide variety list (about 30-40 songs, including Rhianna, Chris Brown, Alicia Keys, Avril Lavigne and many more) and the lyrics come on the screen and you have to sing it. If you play by yourself you have to sing the whole song, but if you play with a partner they split they song up (ex. 1st half of the verse, player 1....rest of verse and chorus, player 2 etc.) But of course the same songs can get old, so you can hook up your music player and add some of the music to the list of songs. BUT the bad thing is Apple ipod does not work with the game but other mp3s and such do. Another thing is when you hook up your music player the lyrics to the song do not come up, so you don't have to know the song. All the games were a blast to play.



This is my dog. He's government name is Cooper. I call him a million names such as, Coopy, Bumpkin, Bubby, Sparky etc. And he likes to cuddle. And look out the window. He's a German Shepard mix.



This is my burrito from Chipotle. It was huge and that's why I keep going back to more. I eat a lot more than you would think. Mine was loaded with the works (rice, corn, steak, sour cream, tomatoes, bellpeppers, beans etc.) The last picture shows how much I had left after I was full. So this was 2 servings for me.

This is all for now, I will start doing #RandomPictures every couple of weeks.

7 comments:

  1. Heyy!
    Nice blog!
    I'm relatively new to blogging,
    I would be soo happy if you would check out my blog :)
    http://kellys-blogger.blogspot.com/
    thanks :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'll check out your blog. Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Yorkie is super cute! oh and your kill'en me with that chipotle burrito! Yummy!

    MaterialGirls23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao I love food! And it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I must learn to make those nachos! I love to eat, but suck at cooking. I also have to stop by Chipotle. Never been, but it looks delish and we have one right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah chipotle is great!

    I actually just looked on this site (posted below) to see what to put the oven on. But you can throw whatever you like in. And it says 30 minutes, but I left it in for about 15-20 minutes. Here's the site http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art41915.asp

    ReplyDelete