♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jersey Shore!


Did anyone watch season 2 premiere of Jersey Shore on Thursday? (Raises hand and jumps up and down) I did! I've been waiting to watch, and boy did I enjoy it. But, I wasn't always a JS fan, I started one day when they had a marathon and been in love every since. (smiles big) This season they are in Miami. I love the part when the boy's SUV (Situation and Pauly D) get stuck in the mud so they call 'AAA' and the tow truck gets stuck in the mud too! So they have to call another tow truck to get the SUV and the other tow truck out. Funny stuff!

In other news, my little Snickers (Snooki) was arrested yesterday for disorderly conduct (she was wasted). I first saw this last night on TMZ (one of my favorite shows) and now it's all over the news. I bet she'll get out soon.

3 comments:

  1. I love Jersey Shore! I wasn't a fan of the show either, but now I am hooked! I kind of felt bad for Angelina. None of the girls like her at all...I am sure she will be leaving the house again soon LOL! oh, and Pauly D is a cutie :) Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I don't like Angelina. She was asking for it when J-Wow started argueing with her, she shouldn't have said anything in the taxi, they weren't even talking to her. Pauly D, J-Wow, Snooki, and Situation are my favorite! I don't think she'll leave the house this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Jersey Shore sounds great. Do you like fashion blogs with outfits and trends? I think you could check on my blog and feel free to follow me. I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . I would be so glad.
    ♥, Jo

    ReplyDelete