♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just a little Elf

For some odd reason my local Target doesn't have any E.L.F Products. So I had to go to their website and look at the store locator and find a Target with their products. So after I visited with my grandparents I decided to go one of the Targets on the list. And I hit the jackpot. I had never tried any of the products but they were very cheap ($1.00-$5.00) so I figured I had nothing to lose.




These little pads are good, if you are on the go, not for the night time makeup removal. They are pretty small but it took my black eyeshadow off pretty well. 18 pads came in the pack and they have no scent. Only $1.00, would buy again just to throw in my purse, just in case.

This really good also, it went on the brush pretty easily. But the black sort of looks like a dark dark blue but other than that the colors are okay. But the colors don't stay one for too long. So I would only get this again if I planned to wear for an hour. I won't purchase again. But it was only $1.00

I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!! I usually don't use brushes I would just apply makeup with my fingers. It was just easier. But this brush is great. It picks up easily and applies even easier. I don't think it has lost too many bristles so far. Heck Yes, I would buy again. Only $1.00.

I don't think this really works. But I haven't officially tried it out yet. So... Only $1.00.



I actually like this product. BUT it's so thick. In the picture above that was a one coat simple swipe, so imagine all that on my lips. But makes my lips really soft. I said I was just going to put this on my lips when I go to sleep. But it never really happened. I'm not getting this any more. Only $1.00.

I'm working on new posts but my Yahoo! is acting so slow right now. And all my pictures are on there. Sorry I've been gone so long. Please answer my question on my last post.

6 comments:

  1. You should try Elf's Highlighters! They're only $1 too! =)
    MaterialGirls23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know I need to go get them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the E.L.F. Eyeshadow brush! I swear it is the best eyeshadow brush ever, and it's only $1.00! I have had mines for about 2-3 years and it has never shed on me and it's still good as new :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an E.L.F addict it is like the only thing I talk about on my blog. =) I always order only, but I get a huge discount. (Online Coupons.)

    http://accidentally-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete