♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Reads!

This is what I've been up to. READING!


So! I'm am obsessed with Nicki Minaj. Not 'stalker obsessed' but 'know all of her songs obsessed'. There's a difference. So I had to get this magazine. It's full of her! And get this, it's full of posters. I'm not a 'poster girl', there's no posters on my walls in my room. So I'm not sure what I'll do with them. But I still like them.

These are not even all of them!


When school starts back I'll be in Pre-AP English, so I have to do summer assignments. I have to read these two books. And answer the questions. And I have yet to start. I'm gonna be in deep crap! Oh well. I'm having fun right now. And that's all that counts. Until I fail my class. Lol j/k.

I've been working on two new post. One is for my birthday, which was on July 20th. And the other is a haul. I'll try to have them up before Monday!

Have you read any good books lately?

1 comment:

  1. i want a poster of her!!!!

    make sure u enter in my blog giveaway! i love your blog!

    http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete