♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I think I'm in Heaven!!!! (Halo shines and ques the choir)


Summer is almost here (and the crowd goes wild) and I'm slightly getting girlier (everybody gasps) so I like this dress with my hair down and blowing in the wind (someone taps me to get out of my daydream)

I love the 80's fashion and anything (well almost anything)off the shoulder. Without the belts I would totally wear this.

Seeing tutus like this make me so mad because I can't ever find tutus this fluffy in real life. (Sorry it's blurry)(My two fav. colors)

I think it's a lot going on but I like.

This is the best one because with this I can buy everything else on this post. Haha. (Somebody slaps me, and I realize it's all a dream)

Sorry loves, off to get ready for school. I will add more later OR make another one. Next week I will post pictures of my new hairstyle that I have been wearing this week to see what you think.

2 comments: