♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Hair!!!

So last week I had my hair in a mohawkish-like structure. Haha. My sister did it, and it took FOREVER. I always get compliments on my hair but I think I got the most on this hairstyle. I had compliments from blacks, whites, mexicans, asians, girls, boys...it was great. I got the idea from a site called beads braids beyond. Well this is it. I kept it in all week and tried to do different things everyday.

Monday








Then I decided I would try a new style so I did curls (still Monday)





Tuesday
I wore it curly using a curling mousse. And it was on one side.


Wednesday
I just decided to just wear it in a ponytail since it was still curly from Tuesday.


Thursday
I was on a crunch for time so I just put my hair in a simple bun.


Friday
I didn't really care, I was just happy it was Friday. So it's like Tuesday's hairstyle.


Then I decided on Saturday I was going to take it down. Then my sister called as I was less than half way done taking it down to tell me to go to the mall for something. And this is the breakage from the rubberbands.


When I went to the mall on Saturday this is how my hair was.
Note: The pink hairbow is from claire's, I also have a black one.


And I wore my hair similar to Saturday's hairstyle today (Sunday)
Note: The pink hairbow is from claire's, I also have a black one.


This is the curling mousse I used...we got it from the local beauty supply but you can get it from Sally's beauty supply. It's Smooth 'N Shine Curling Mousse.

Sorry I couldn't find a bigger picture. It's also in the Monday and Sunday picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment