♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

TEENAGERS

Please remember I'm in high school. So every professional I speak with tells me I need to get more sleep. I get roughly 3-5 hours a night, including weekends. I find it very hard, nearly impossible to get a full 8 hours EVERY night. So I did the math (one of my best subjects) 8 hours of sleep, 8 hours of school, 1 hour and 30 minutes of hair, make-up, etc., 2-3 hours of homework, 3 hours of WHATEVER TIME(sort of like me time) including internet, phoning with whoever, hanging with friends etc., 1 hour bath/shower, 1 hour Workout. I need like a 28 hours in a day, like that would seriously help me out, and maybe I could those 8 hours. I've notice that smart kids have NO social life once so ever and the 'popular' kids have NO knowledge at all. I'm somewhere in the middle. In this day and age it's too hard to do everything that's expected from a teen. I NEED HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment