♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Curls =(

Okay here's the thing, I LOVE my hair but I wish I had curls like Kelis (in picture above). I want the perfect and springy curls. My hair simply REFUSES to get and STAY like that. When I go natural (which is quite often, Note: I am right now) my hair doesn't really curl if it's not wet or newly washed. I've tried lots of products for curly my hair and it doesn't stay curly it just gets poofy. Not only does my have respond horriblely to being natural but also responds even worst to curling irons. MY HAIR DOESN'T LIKE CURLS AT ALL. But I will continue to try to get what I call the 'perfect' curl. I'm going to do a little research and try some new products. Hopefully that will help. More on my curl situation later.

1 comment:

  1. You should try flexirods.I used them on my hair with some organic root stimulator lock and twist gel and the curls last all day.I remember trying to pull one to see the durability and they curl right back up!
    I'll try to post the results on my blog justblogginit.webs.com

    ReplyDelete