♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Summer Plans!!!!! =)




1. Driving school- I will be turning 15 this summer (cough cough July 20Th) so I need to start driving school to get a D.L so I can start driving so I can get a car. Makes perfect sense right?!?!?!

2. Volunteer- I want to volunteer at the hospital where my mom works or anywhere for that matter. I think that would be an effective way to spend my summer instead of in front of the television getting fat.

3. Tennis Lessons- I want to start tennis lessons because I want to be on the tennis team at my school next year (to get a Letterman jacket) so this would be a great way to get a head start and to lose a couple of lbs.

4. Braces- My teeth are crazy crooked and the sooner I get them on the sooner they can come off. So I really want them before school starts next year. P.S I can't get them during this school year during the week day because I can't miss any more days of the wonderful place called school (sarcastic voice).

Haha at everyone that thought I would say something like shopping or the beach everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment