♥ The beautiful people that follow me ♥

Powered by web analytics software.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sorry I've been gonee! =(

Hola! I'm sorry I've been M.I.A lately but this school year went by super fast. School is out in June, so to me that means I need to work hard to get my grades up, so that I won't have to repeat any classes. I've been super busy worrying about my grades, my realationships, and my summer plans. I've come to a conclusion that when I come to school next year I'm going to be more 'girly'. I've slowly changed into a person that I'm happy with. Make-up, dresses/skirts, heels etc. if you would've told me that I would be associated with these items about 3 years ago I probaly would have laughed in your face, so I guess I came a long way and I'm proud of myself. As soon as summer comes you guys will see more pictures, more posts, more reviews, more everything. I promise. I love you guys.
-Love Natalie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment